Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It's almost Christmas


I'm so behind on Christmas preparations. I haven't even done my cards and won't be getting to them until next week. I've don't the Amazon thing, but need to go shopping for a few more gifts for my husband and some stocking stuffers. What do you get an 85 year old mom for her December birthday and Christmas? She's got absolutely everything in triplicate, but loves getting gifts....


Meanwhile, my Fan Neckwarmer pattern, written over a year ago is still going strong. I started selling it as a Ravelry download earlier this week instead of via Bonita Knit & Sew. Easier accounting for all concerned. I had no idea it would continue to be popular. In the past few days, 4 copies have sold. Seems like free money. Now, if I could just get inspiration for another design... Hard to do with my WIPs numbering over a dozen and my Queue (projects with yarn already purchased and awaiting my attention). I am so in love with the many designs out there, if feel my little improvisations are not up to par.
New year's resolution will be to blog more often. Let's see....


1 comment:

Melodye said...

Good to see you posting. I'm not ready for Christmas either. Sorry, I have no gift suggestions. I'm in the same boat with my mother. I think I'll move this pattern to the front of my queue. Something to look forward to after Christmas.