Monday, January 12, 2009

OMG!!! I'm going to be infamous.

I just learned I won a local TV contest:

Get Your Body Fit with Ruben!

Hey San Diego! Are you tired of making the same New Year’s resolution of losing that excess weight only to lose interest? Make this year different and Get Your Body Fit with Ruben!

San Diego 6 has partnered with Little Italy’s finest fitness experts, BodyFit, to help THREE lucky viewers get into shape with our own Ruben Galvan at no charge!

CONGRATULATIONS TO: Traci Doddy, Katie Hilen, Tania Marshall

I'm excited and a bit scared. My 'before' photo will be shown on TV tomorrow morning. For the next few months, I get a personal trainer, nutritional counseling and a personalized workout/diet plan. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Shrinky Inky said...

omg Tina that is sooooo cool!! What an opportunity!! I hope we can follow along with you - and that you pass on any great tips you learn!

Happy New Year to you and yours!