Friday, April 25, 2008

More Yarn Storage





My VCR in the den/studio died. I must be the last person in the universe to get DVR. Along with that I took all those old tapes out of the shelves. My 'baby' is 23, so I figured I did not need every Disney tape known to man. I did give them to a good home. Oh, what to do with the extra space?




I have been moving as much yarn out of the Yarn Cave as possible. I like being surrounded by my stash as I knit or crochet. It inspires me as well as reminding me of all the good stuff I already have. I finally have my Cotton Ease at the ready.




I also got some really nice knitting themed pix from the web, printed them out and framed them. This is about the most perfect corner of the universe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tania,
Nice yarn cave...flashbacks of my quilt cave. I try to keep my yarn moving these days...What a great afghan adventure I'm having. Just 7 squares away from crocheting it all together. I have yarn ready to go for my second one...denim blue and natural complimented with deep red.
I smile every time I see your couch fabric...mine was "L" shaped with matching fabric on the ottoman.
Fun to see the knitting prints...did you catch the one where Russell Crowe is knitting?