Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ravelry at last!

I haven't been keeping up with the blog and have now added a new internet commitment. My Ravelry invite arrived today. I am Taniasews. I'm happy to have the same name I have all across the 'net so I won't forget it. All I have done so far is done a bit of a profile and uploaded 2 of the 9 works I have in progress.

I know I've been remiss here and vow to do much better. Since I last posted over a month ago, we've been to Las Vegas and Santa Barbara. My classes out in El Cajon started, so that's 3 hours each for the Crochet and Knitting Workshops. The class projects, my own flights of fancy and a Christmas present have me bouncing around between WIPs. Then there's the new TV season where I am auditioning some shows and deciding whether to keep the old ones in the rotation. I have been knitting and crocheting like a fiend. I will get everything updated soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Rayleen said...

When I got my Ravelry invite a few weeks ago, I about choked in my glee. How one site can do that, I don't know. I still haven't uploaded all my info (needles, etc) and I'm not going to take pictures of all my stash and add it, but I AM obsessed with looking at other people's patterns and finished objects! I love it!