Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I tried the code to get this Quizilla result on the side bar of the blog, but it FUBAR'd the entire thing. All I could do is cut and paste. Here are my results:


"You appear to be a Knitting Goddess. You are constantly giving and are unconcerned with reward, you simply want others to love knitting as much as you do. If someone wants to knit miles of novelty yarns, you are there for them. If someone wants to learn short row shaping, you can help. There are no taboos in knitting, only opportunities to grow. Everyone should have friend like you around if they want to learn to knit, and there's a good chance that your passion has rubbed off on a few others.
http://marniemaclean.com"


I rather like the idea of being a knitting goddess. Back when I was working, my last billet was as a head of a school that was reorganized. There was much agony about my title, as each nuance would mean a different range of mandated powers and responsibilities. [gotta love the military] The resultant title was DIRECTOR, but during the tedious process I let it be known I much preferred GODDESS. My school was on the West Coast, the other on the East. From the beginning, my east coast counterpart always referred to me as "goddess" which was our private joke. It's good to know I've maintained my goddessness even in retirement.

1 comment:

Cheryl O said...

In my last job, I was the Lab Empress!!

I'm thinking about changing my name to Minerva who's the goddess of wisdom and war.

:)