Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sinfully decadent


You probably can't see how wonderfully soft and yummy this reversible cable scarf is. I made it this week, despite having numerous projects started. It's from Muench Touch Me yarn then felted. This was scarey since the yarn is so pricey. 5 balls runs $70 retail, but I had to have it. It only shrinks about 10% blurring the stitch definition some. Comes out of the wash a bit hard, but it goes in the dryer until it's almost dry. It's so soft it feels like liquid.


I enjoyed crocheting so much, I started another shell scarf from Debbie's Happy Hooker book. I bought 2-50 gram skeins of Knitpicks Swish superwash to experiment with and this is the perfect project to see how it works up and wears.

Looks like Tiger's going to win the Buick.

No comments: