Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bye, bye Terry

I did not realize when I bumped into Terry http://www.sailingknitter.blogspot.com last Thursday it would be for the last time. I thought we'd see other Saturday. Alas, she and her family were too busy getting ready for their Monday departure. You have to admire someone who doesn't just give lipservice to a life long dream. She and DH sold everything, bought a sailboat and headed out Monday, never to return. The first leg is part of a sailing flotilla called the Baja Ha Ha, then they'll take off on an open ended cruise visiting places as their whims and winds take them.

Selfishly, I wanted her to stay right here, knitting and sharing herself with us San Diego folks.

Hey Terry, when you get to a WiFi hotspot, give us an update. Miss you, girl...

1 comment:

Terry & Jonesy said...

Hi Tania!!! So sorry I missed you on Saturday - we had an impromptu stop at the Midway for a tour after leaving the airport. The boys stayed on the aircraft carrier until it closed - as I knit on a bench at the dock. Great idea to photo all your sock yarn...got me inspired to do the same. Miss you!!!! Terry - in 85 degree Matzatlan Mexico