Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So much TV and other musings

With the new TV season upon us, my only regret is that I only have 2 VCRs which limits me to just 3 shows in one time slot. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the most crowded, as I am especially addicted to Dancing With the Stars. I know a DVR is more efficient, but just call me old school.

Lots of TV means lots of knitting. The photos posted earlier are my current accomplishments. I am pleased to report my summer goal of conquering lace has been achieved. I feel confident I can attack an all over lace project soon. But first I finish my 2 cardigans and 3 socks in progress while still doing my Workshop homework [student] and the occasional private knitting lesson [teacher]. My next goal in progress is color work.

Next Saturday is the Breast Cancer Knit In at the Bonita Knitting Store. I have another ruffled scarf in Kid Merino cast on and ready to work on while Susan hosts the Pink Party from 12 to 5.

I missed the Whistlestop Sunday, as I had spent the entire day Saturday at Bonitafest at the Bonita LYS, my second home. I knitted at the booth and schmoozed with all the neighbors. I turned the heel on the sock I'm making from Magic Stripes. With the really elastic 2 needle cast on, I made the cuffs long enough to reach mid calf.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I was the way you are about VCR's until I married my husband and inherited the TIVO! I can't believe how I got by with VHS tapes all those years! They are much easier to use than VCR's too. And, no commercials!

Beth

P.S. All your work is lovely!