Friday, April 21, 2006

Still knittin' and buyin'

All alterations are done and I found the perfect purse to go with my dress, so I am ready for that child to get married! 8 more days. With house guests coming, next week will be the cleaning frenzy.

But I have not been idle. I prefer not to sew at night, so that's my knitting time. I finished the Opal socks in Princeton colors, a baby cardigan from Cotton Chenille for the LYS, and I've been stash enhancing like crazy. I made the plunge and ordered from Astrid's in the Netherlands. Stuff arrived in just over a week. Even with S&H, the Opal yarns I got were a bargain.

1 comment:

sue said...

What a beautiful baby cardigan. What's the pattern. I have been on a baby knitting frenzy lately, with cousins and friends having babies lately. I like your new sock yarn colors too.