Monday, December 26, 2005

While waiting for Santa....



I finished these Christmas Eve after dinner. We celebrate quietly with our daughters since our extended family is on the east coast. Oldest's fiance was with his folks in Ohio, so we got to enjoy her for this last Christmas before she becomes a married lady.

As the evening was winding down, I finished these off. As the youngest reminded me, 'cause she thinks I am a knitting machine, she's waiting for me to finish the leg warmers she requested TWO DAYS AGO.

But, I'm playing with Christmas toys, books and gadgets, so she will just have to wait. Besides, it's 70 degrees outside! Knitting-wise, I got 3 volumes of the Harmony stitch guides. Along the way, I placed some orders with Knitpicks and Herrchners. Merry Christmas to me...

Hope you all have a fun holiday week.

No comments: