Monday, December 26, 2005

One legwarmer




I'm doing the legwarmers for my youngest daughter. She has longer legs than I do and you are looking at my leg. One took just about an entire skein of Wool Ease worsted weight yarn. The pattern is available online from Interweave Knits. It's called Cabled Leggings and is by Ann Budd. I believe it's in the subscriber only contents, but this month it's available to all by using the code word CABLE.

I used size 7 DPNs and did a K1, P1 ribbing at the top. The pattern just stops. I also omitted the last set of increases. 75 stitches are plenty, even for my fat calves. Her calves are definitely not fat. She's the one on the left.

Other daughter's sweater, purchased at Nordstrom's, was so cute I took a bunch of pix of it and hope to figure out how to make it.

1 comment:

Inky said...

Your daughters are adorable!! Excellent work on those cables. Kris and I wish you a Happy and VERY SAFE New Years!