Monday, October 24, 2005

Quietly knitting away


I realized it has been almost a week since I posted. It seems not much has been happening. With all the new Tee Vee shows and returning old favorites, I've been doing a lot of knitting while watching the tube. I've mostly been working on the 2 pair of socks for deployed soldiers I committed myself to. I'm currently on the second sock of this pair, which looks remarkably like the Navy blue pair I finished last week.

Even though I had more Navy blue in my stash, I went out to my LYS and bought this overpriced Kroy in taupe. My eyeballs were about to fall out from working with the dark yarn. The Navy was the Knitpicks Essentials my workshop instructor gave me. She should get a commission from Knitpicks since I went and ordered 14 skeins of the stuff - but NOT in Navy!

No comments: