Monday, June 27, 2005

Yarn stash management



This wonderful storage area is in the downstairs hall closet where we hang our jackets. This is behind the pole and under the stairs. A couple of the boxes contain fabric remnants, others acrylics. The big bag on the left has my acrylic sock yarns [Hot Sox] and the bag behind it my other sock yarns. Note my newest acquisitions - the Cotton Ease in hot pink and light purple.

I swatched the Cotton Ease and both are exactly on gauge for the projects intended. That's never happened to me before. 4 skeins will give me a tank top. On sale, that's less than $12 total. There's a little room on that shelf and a couple of more colors I like sitting at the JoAnn's near me....

1 comment:

rayleen said...

Wow! That looks great! I need to start storing my yarn better. Though I do have a few containers, I also have yarns sitting in their bags randomly throughout the house. Not good!!