Tuesday, June 07, 2005

New shoes

Forgot to mention I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today. Only have but so many storage cubicles, so will have to do some rearranging and doubling up. First pair are flip flops. Youngest daughter had these with arches. Asked her about them - Rainbows, available at surf shops, cost $45 plus. As if that would discourage me! Got a pair on toes as we speak. Then went over to Favorite Shoe Shop [meaning good for Old Ladies who want comfort, regardless of the price because my toes are so worth it] The Walking Company in Fashion Valley. Looking for some black, sort of dressy, but still okay to walk in, sandals. These guys never let me down. Dansko brand, a mere low 3 digit number.

Looked at my toes in new shoes. Promptly got a pedicure. Don't I just love being retired?

No comments: