Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cotton Ease yet again

I did about 4 inches of the Sitcom Chic cardigan and REALLY like the way the yarn is working up and draping. Thoughts of all those colors still at JoAnn's won't give me any peace.


So I go back to buy another 22 skeins! The light purple is from yesterday. Got enough for a long sleeved sweater in the darker blue and tanks from the other colors.

I know I went overboard, but I got matching dyelots and even with tax, each skein came in under $3 for 207 yds of cotton/ acrylic blend.


MUST KNIT FASTER....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

22 skeins! Holy cow, that must be a record somewhere!
Sockbug

Inky said...

i have only one word for you: LOL.

ok technically not a word but i'm still laughing. btw yarn winder and swift arrived but i know you don't need it for your cotton-ease-a-thon. LOL. again.

Joan said...

It's not my fault!! Really. I caught the fever from other bloggers. In three days I did the back of the Oat Couture pattern Tropical Tee with Cotton Ease. I love it and will hunker in today and work on the front. Now YOU are tempting me to go back and get more. I "only" got 21 skeins!!!

Nyxxie said...

Is that Blueberry cotton-ease I see I am so jelous! Hey I won't laugh at you I am on the cotton-ease bandwagon too. I just cannot get my hands on that color!! You lucky lucky one you are!

Lynette said...

i'm impressed. i was on a hunt myself. i think i've settled down now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tania, you Must update your stash, because of you, I am afraid of taking a picture of my new Cotton Ease stash; it could be used against me
Bobbi