Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Didn't win any yarn money...

Just got back from a 3 night stay in Las Vegas. I should have knit more and played those slots less. No winnings for Tania. I consider it a successful trip when the money I allot for gambling lasts all 3 days and it did....

I did get most of the second sleeve of the Peasant Pullover done while in the car when it was not my turn to drive. Did some knitting in the hotel room too. We stayed downtown in the Fremont Street area. The weather was near record setting hot 105 on Monday. Cooled down to 101 today. At 11 pm I don't expect it to be 91. We went to a couple of shows and buffets. Lots of street bands. We did not venture far because it was too danged hot. I even read a book. Overall a relaxing time. Which I NEED... I'm retired so I have to vary my relaxation. Happy to be home in San Diego. Temps in the 70's and my high speed internet. Didn't even take any photos. Will take pix and let everyone know about the new yarn store in Bonita which opens next Monday. It sure would have been nice to have won some extra dough....

No comments: